Oh I really should give this list out! Okay maybe not since I don’t get a whole lot of gifts and cash is just as good as books:P Though I could easily just use my list from last week for most anticipated 2013 releases (because pre-orders count, right?), I’m actually going to dip into my wish list pile and see what’s been gathering dust…
(list is in no particular order)
1. Days of Blood & Starlight (Daughter of Smoke & Bone #2) by Lani Taylor — Oh how I want to know what happens with Karou and Akiva!
2. The Evolution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer #2) by Michelle Hodkin — Noah Shaw. Yum. I swear it’s hard to concentrate when I go to an event where Michelle Hodkin is at and seeing the Noah from the trailers there! Haha
3. Seraphina (Seraphina #1) by Rachel Hartman
4. The Lost Girl by Sangu Mandanna
5. Every Day by David Levithan — I’ve heard nothing but great things about this one!
6. Mystic City (Mystic City #1) by Theo Lawrence
7. The Shadow Society by Marie Rutkoski
8. Beautiful Creatures (Caster Chronicles #1) by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl– Really want to read this before the movie comes out!
9. Tell the Wolves I’m Coming Home by Carol Rifka Brunt — I don’t read many contemporary Young Adult, but this seems worth it.
10. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn — the only non-YA on the list!
What’s on your Top Ten? Leave your link and I’ll find out:)