H A P P Y N E W Y E A R ! ! !
I hope everyone is enjoying their start to 2013:) As for me, I have work. Boo.
I really like this week’s TTT topic as it’ll be a great way to sort out what I’ve been meaning to read for so long and most of them have a sequel out this year, so it’s perfect!
1. Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl — One I’ll definitely read before the movie is released, but even then I probably won’t have anyone to see it with anyway.
2. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare — I can’t recall why I put this series off for so long and went straight to The Infernal Devices series (which I love). Another one to read before the movie.
3. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn — It’s been almost a year since I first heard about this and since then I’ve been wanting to read it!
4. Delirium/Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver — Somehow I didn’t finish Delirium even though I was just a few chapters away and I was really enjoying it! I may have to start it again to refresh my memory, but I know I’ll go straight into Pandemonium afterwards.
5. Legend by Marie Lu — Um yeah, I’m not going to let this go by for another whole year!
6. Let’s Pretend This Never Happened: A Mostly True Memoir by Jenny Lawson — I need a funny book in my life and she’s scheduled for a signing at a local Barnes & Noble in March, so it’s wonderful timing;)
7. Everneath by Brodi Ashton — Another one that’s time for me to read. I sure do love the cover:)
8. Bloodlines by Richelle Mead — Yeah. I know>_<
9. The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken — I don’t think I read any of the books I picked up at BEA, but of them this is the one I’m intrigued to start!
10. The Casual Vacancy by J.K. Rowling — I’ve heard mixed things about this, but I have to read it out of principle:P